Cash is the lifeblood of any business. It allows you to set up your enterprise, rent premises, purchase stock, market your business and hire employees. Therefore it is vitally important that you manage your enterprises finances. Businesses do not fail because they are a bad idea or a flawed concept, but because of a lack of cash. Cash is not just loose change but comes in many forms and the main three are:
- Physical state in the form of notes and coins
- Credit in a bank account
- An arranged or unused overdraft.
Startbright finance section can help you manage all matters financial and help keep the wheels of your business in motion. In this section you will find:
- Information on how to keep on top your finances from keeping costs low to VAT registration
- Comparison charts to help you find the best business bank accounts, financial software (for book-keeping & financial projections), etc
- Numerous templates that allow you to create invoices for your customers
- Loan and grant finder, to help you source funding your enterprise may be eligible for.
If you feel that you can contribute to our finance section in the form of information , providing templates etc, email Startbright (firstname.lastname@example.org)
These awards aim to support social enterprises and Community Interest Companies looking to grow their ...West of Scotland Loan Fund
This Loan Fund provides loan finance to new and existing small to medium sized enterprises ...